Keep Your Eyes on This Stock: Momo Inc. (NASDAQ:MOMO)
Click To Watch Champions for Charity 2020 Tiger vs Phil 2 Live
Momo Inc. (NASDAQ:MOMO) stock observed trading -31.75% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 47.50% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of -0.98% away from 50 day moving average and 4.38% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 3.49% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $7110.96M.
On Aug. 27, 2019, Momo Inc. (NASDAQ:MOMO) a leading mobile social networking platform in China, released its unaudited financial results for the second quarter of 2019.
Second Quarter of 2019 Highlights
- Net revenues increased by 32% year over year to RMB4,152.6 million (US$604.9 million*) in the second quarter of 2019.
- Net income attributable to Momo Inc. decreased to RMB731.8 million (US$106.6 million) in the second quarter of 2019 from RMB750.2 million in the same period of 2018. We recognized a total share-based compensation expense of RMB482.5 million (US$70.3 million) in the second quarter of 2019 including a share-based compensation expense of RMB323.7 million (US$47.1 million) regarding certain share options granted to the founders of Tantan Limited (Tantan), while the total share-based compensation expense recognized in the same period of 2018 was only RMB134.2 million. In August 2018, Tantan Limited granted 3,578,205 share options to its founders. The share options included a performance condition in which the founders have the right to receive fully vested options immediately upon achieving certain performance condition. During the second quarter of 2019, the performance condition was met and accordingly, we recognized a share-based compensation expense of RMB323.7 million (US$47.1 million) related to those options.
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to Momo Inc. (note 1) increased to RMB1,242.5million (US$181.0 million) in the second quarter of 2019, from RMB893.2 million in the same period of 2018.
- Diluted net income per American Depositary Share (ADS) was RMB3.33 (US$0.49) in the second quarter of 2019, compared to RMB3.55 in the same period of 2018.
- Non-GAAP diluted net income per ADS (note 1) was RMB5.60 (US$0.82) in the second quarter of 2019, compared to RMB4.22 in the same period of 2018.
- Monthly Active Users (MAU) on Momo application were 113.5 million in June 2019, compared to 108.0 million in June 2018.
- Total paying users of our live video service and value-added service, without double counting the overlap, including 3.2 million paying users of Tantan, were 11.8 million for the second quarter of 2019, compared to 11.6 million for the second quarter of 2018, which included 3.1 million paying users of Tantan in June 2018.
The China based company Momo Inc. moved with change of 1.41% to $33.19 with the total traded volume of 11494783 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 2665.41K. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 0.58%. The one month performance of stock was -3.46%. MOMO’s shares are at 17.49% for the quarter and driving a -23.12% return over the course of the past year and is now at 41.91% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 2.29. The average volatility for the week and month was at 4.33% and 4.25% respectively. There are 214.25M shares outstanding and 51.79M shares are floated in market.
Greg Downing is passionate about business news with over 5 years in the industry starting as a writer working his way up into senior positions. He is the driving force behind analystsbuzz.com with a vision to broaden the company’s readership throughout 2016.Greg Downingis a Master in Business Administration by education. After completing her post-graduation, Gregjumped the journalism bandwagon as a freelance journalist.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 15666 Southeast 42nd Lane, Bellevue, WA 98006 USA